EDU PASSION 2019


Halo! I'm going to tell you about my experience in EDU PASSION 2019, backthen i already come to edu passion 2018 and i already post my vlog in this blog.
As we know EDU PASSION is one of student council program to help us 3 senior high school student to know more about their passion, their dream faculty. This event almost similar to last year, there are so many univeristy stand also academy stand, like PKN STAN. I found a lot of private univeristy rather than state university. On my opinion i want to know more about state university, maybe for the next year event comitte they should provide more state university. 
There are also seminar,food stand, entertainment things like wayang in the stage. There also a lot of alumny who comes to this event to promote their faculty.

We also got some task to do from any different subject. We should write the information about the information, it will help us too to know better about some university. There are also faculty presentation on 12 grade class, their make the session for us to joining it. I remember some faculty that presentated on EDU PASSION Hukum Faculty of UI, medical school of UI, Industrial technic of ITB, Mechanical engineering of ITB, STAN, Informatic engineering, Economics faculty of UNPAD,
I followed at STAN and Industrial Engineering. I have some passion to both faculty. Actually I also want to follow Law faculty, but i dont have an enough time to join it. I hope the next  year event will be better than before, i also think that this event is one of the most usefull event in this school.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Group's Invitation : Altair and Vega's Wedding Ceremony