MY DREAM, GOALS, & FUTURE

HI! My name is Tasya Rizki Awallia. You can call me Tasya, but my younger sister call me 'acya'. I was born in Bandar Lampung, September 18th 2002.  I'm 16 years old now. I have 3 siblings, 1 brother and 2 sisters. I'm the eldest children. My brother is studying at Junior High School, my 1st sister is studying math elementary school and my last sister still on play group. About my character, my strength is I have a lot idea to do, I have a big motivation to do something, I like to organise with others, but my weakness is I'm so lazy to do my idea, I'm very grumpy, and sometimes I can act so selfish ( sorry :( ).

In my leisure time, I like to do my hobbies. I'd like to swim, play basketball, sing, play musical instrument, read my novel, or just watch a movies. I really use my leisure time just for my personal pleasure. I'm very rare using my leisure time for doing homework, because in my life doing homework is out of my leisure time. So we can conclude that I almost don't have my leisure time.

My achievement is pretty a lot before senior highschool. At junior high school I won Mathematic Speed Contest ,Math Olympiad, Math&Science Olympiad, Best parallel scores, and others. But in senior high school I just won 2 competition, they are basketball competition, first at Wonder Cup and second at Scorpio Cup.
My intracurricular is TRILOGI, i took part in math olympiad but i left.
My extracurricular is UBBAS, M3, & DKM

My passion is I like to search a new thing to do, I like to try a new thing. I like to help someone who doesn't guilty, I have so many passion, so that I have many different dreams.
My dream is I want to be a better person, so that the next person who live after me won't feel the same difficulty as mine.
I want to be a doctor in WHO, but I don't want to take doctor study in university:(
I want to be an BUMN workers or making a new startup company, maybe I can take Informatics Technic, even if lot of people say my dreams are too high to reach haha:( or maybe industrial technic
I want to be an Attorney general, first woman attorney general in Indonesia, I want to be a good lawyer for a better Indonesia law, I want to help a lot of people who know nothing about law but caught in a legal case.
I have to study hard for that purpose, I should drill my self harder than before, because I know lot of people out there are learning to death to take their dream.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Group's Invitation : Altair and Vega's Wedding Ceremony