To Oxford Univerisity Medical Studies


I am writing this recomendation on behalf of Zhafira Farah Sabrina who is an outstanding student of our school. I am her Principal and I already know about her for almost 3 years.

Zhafira is one of the most honest student that i know during my tenure. She always keep their honesty habit. She also discipline on during all her task, she always collect her task on the time.

She also had so many achievement when elementary school and junior high school. She won Mathematic and Science Olympiad, story telling, and making poem. Also at Junior High school her National Exam school is the highest score at her school. And now, at senior high school, she won  Angklung Competition as the second runner.

She had a big dream that she want to be a goodworking person and to be better person. By being the good doctor she can be useful for other people and also the country. She want to be a doctor because she can save a lot of lives in this world. She also want to make her parent proud. I do believe that Zhafira, my best student in this school, will succeed for doing her study at Oxford University and will become the most valuable doctor for us, for this entire world.



Regards,


Headmaster

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Group's Invitation : Altair and Vega's Wedding Ceremony